ST GEORGE’S HIGH SCHOOL  PARIYARAM – 680721

Home History Result Staffs and Managers

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gallery

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Introduction

Pariyaram village is adorned by chalakudy river on three sides and her land was covered by bush green paddy fields, flanked by coconuts trees and banana groves. Our ancestors keen fore sight, love for education and great planning led to the establishment of ST GEORGE’S School at Pariyaram.
     Under the leadership of the manager Reverent Fr. GEORGE AKKARA and the First Headmaster Mr. EPHRAIM K.P this school was upgraded to High School in 1946 – 47. The school celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 1997.  On this auspicious occasion an endowment was established to help poor students during the region of Head Master Sri. M.C ANTONY and Manager Rev.Fr. JOHN VAZHAPPILLY.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ST GEORGE’S HIGH SCHOOL- PARIYARAM – 680721, PHONE : 0480 – 2746334